#NFStrong Walks take place in communities nationwide. These inspiring events create strong bonds that build a supportive neurofibromatosis (NF) community. The goal of these strong communities is to rally together and become one great voice in finding effective treatments and a cure for NF. When you participate, your fundraising dollars fuel our mission related initiatives of support and research.
Our 5KWalk for Neurofibromatosis will include:
food, games, face painting, NF tattoos, NF Champion medals, top fundraising certificates and a raffle with fabulous prizes.
Ways to Show Yourself #NFStrong:
- Personalize your fundraising page
- Share participation on social media
- Email your friends, family and co-workers a link to your page
- Make the 1st contribution
- Ask people to join you at the Walk, form a team (think up a name i.e. Aiden's Army)
- Have a pre-walk fundraising event (carwash, trivia night, etc.)*
- Donate an item for the auction/raffle*
- Ask your favorite restaurant, hair salon, golf course, to donate an item for the raffle/silent auction, to become a Business Sponsor or to display poster*
- Start a pledge drive in your neighborhood or office*
- Ask your employer, or your spouses', parents, friends or neighbor's employer to sponsor the event*
*Info/Forms available in the Resource (see below or right)
Remember: The #1 reason people give to charities is, BECAUSE THEY ARE ASKED!
About the Event/Walk:
The trail is paved and level.
The event will take place rain or shine so please dress accordingly.
To get involved or for questions, contact Yvonne Glass (630)510-1115 or firstname.lastname@example.org