#NFStrong Walks take place in communities nationwide. These inspiring events create strong bonds that build a supportive neurofibromatosis (NF) community. The goal of these strong communities is to rally together and become one great voice in finding effective treatments and a cure for NF. When you participate, your fundraising dollars fuel our mission related initiatives of support and research.
Our 5K Run/Walk for Neurofibromatosis will include your choice of:
$30 - 5K Run/Walk timed w/finisher medal (all ages)
$25/$12/$6 - Family Walk (price varies by age)
And food, games, face painting, NF tattoos, NF Champion medals, top fundraising certificates and a raffle with fabulous prizes
Ways to Show Yourself #NFStrong:
- Register or Donate
- Personalize your fundraising page
- Share on social media
- Email your friends, family and co-workers a link to your fundraising page
- Make the 1st contribution
- Ask people to join you at the Walk, form a team (think up a name i.e. Aiden's Army)
- Have a pre-walk fundraising event (carwash, trivia night, etc.)*
- Donate an item for the auction/raffle*
- Ask your favorite restaurant, hair salon, golf course, to donate an item for the raffle/silent auction, to become a Business Sponsor or to display poster*
- Start a pledge drive in your neighborhood or office*
- Ask your employer, or your spouses', parents, friends or neighbor's employer to sponsor the event*
*Info/Forms available in the Resource (see below or right)
Remember: The #1 reason people give to charities is, BECAUSE THEY ARE ASKED!
Together We're #NFStrong
About the Event/Walk:
We'll be running on the beautiful Little Econ Greenway. The trail is paved and level.
The event will take place rain or shine so please dress accordingly.
To get involved or for questions, contact Yvonne Glass (630)510-1115 or firstname.lastname@example.org